Throughout your military career, you stood alongside your fellow soldiers or shipmates, in a sea of uniforms of the same color and design. While you may have been singled out along the way to receive special awards or medals, your daily goal was not necessarily to stand out from the crowd. As you transition into the …
Tag Archive: skills
Take our poll!
Welcome to Seniormilitaryintransition.com
This site was established in March 2012 to provide a forum on military to civilian transition for active duty and veteran senior leaders and their spouses, as well as for employers and other experts who connect with these individuals during their transition to civilian life. Comments, transition stories and insights are welcome!
Share Your Transition Story
Are you a retired senior military leader, former military spouse, or an employer who has hired former military leaders? Share your transition story with our blog audience. What advice would you like to share with those preparing for transition from military to civilian life?
- Jim on Becoming Your Own Boss After Military Retirement
- Mary Kolar on Applying Team Leadership Skills to a Different Kind of Public Service
- Jared Cunningham on Beyond ETAP: Accelerating Your Career Transition
- Marilyn D Jacobson, PhD on About VSB
- Michael Burroughs on Integrating Former Senior Military Leaders into Private Sector Success